Monday, April 13, 2009

Presentation Version 1.01

I've done a bit of work on this over the past two weeks. Trimming lots of stuff, mainly moving it from the slides to the notes as per the good number of helpfull comments.

I have also learned that my English needs a lot of work. Thanks to all that helped to date, especially Dave. I don't think i should add peoples full names here without their express permission.

Still to do is sorting out how i can create graphics which replace my current excessively wordy style. I still have to work through the licence text and try to understand when i use licence or license. I guess i still have a lot to learn about creating presentations but doing it in the public eye has not left me depressed with this process. The 101 is the version number V1.01, not a beginners 101 course.

Please note the flash version is and was in the previous version one slide longer due to license information moving from the notes on slide one to content on slide two.

NOTE: the top link points to the ODF and the bottom points to a flash copy which you can view right here in your browser.

http://www.4shared.com/file/98426320/89104548/Why_OpenOffice101.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/98429038/c4f55234/Why_OpenOfficefl101.html

Again, i would really appreciate comments on this presentation as we knock it into a better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment